Use a soft tape measure and wrap it tightly around your wrist above the bone. Note the measurement in inches and subtract 1/2" for the opening gap. For example, if your wrist measures 7" in circumference then you would order a 6.5". Please refer to our size chart and use our drop-down menu to select size.
If this is a gift please send us an email and we'll help you figure it out.
For an instructional video on how to measure for a cuff go here.
It's a gift. I don't know their size.
If you are ordering a cuff as a gift and do not know the recipient's wrist size, we suggest that you stealthily locate their watch (assuming they wear a watch.)
Example: We measured by pressing the entire watch down so it was flat. Then we marked where they fastened their watch (3rd hole from the end). Finally, we measured from just above the buckle to the 3rd hole which is approximately 7".
How do I put on a Cuff?
1. Turn your arm up and find a soft point on your inner forearm right above your wrist. (This is also referred to as the flat part of your upper wrist.)
2. Position the cuff in a 'C' shape and press into the soft spot on your forearm.
3. Press gently into the soft spot and roll your arm right into the opening of the cuff.
4. Slide the cuff down to the bottom of the wrist.
You can adjust the tightness of the cuff by gently squeezing it snug.
Most importantly: Do not force the cuff open as rivets may 'pop'.
5. To remove: slide cuff up to the flat part (soft spot) of your inner forearm and reverse the process.
Here is a video (not mine) that does a great job of explaining the technique.
Thanks for contacting us! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for subscribing